- Subaru Forester Base (1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002)
- Subaru Forester L (1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002)
- Subaru Forester S (1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002)
- Subaru Forester Sports 2 5 X (2008)
- Subaru Forester Sports 2 5 XT (2008)
- Subaru Forester X (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)
- Subaru Forester X L L Bean Edition (2006, 2007, 2008)
- Subaru Forester XS (2003, 2004, 2005)
- Subaru Forester XS L L Bean Edition (2005)
- Subaru Forester XT (2004, 2005)
- Subaru Forester XT Limited (2006, 2007, 2008)
- Subaru Forester XT Premium (2005)
Specs & Features
- Offset Camber/Caster
- Direct OE Fitment
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Adjustable Camber/Caster
- Sold Individually.
Pedders offset strut mounts (PED-580096) make it possible to adjust caster and/or camber to help fine tune your alignment. Making these adjustments can help both the handling of your vehicle and to improve tire grip.
PED-580096 front strut mounts feature offset bearings to provide additional camber or caster depending on your needs. Camber can also still be finely tuned via the lower original style camber bolts. These offset front mounts are not harsh but are a step up from standard Subaru mounts and feature a slightly angled bearing to ensure reduced stiction. The Pedders PED-580096 is manufactured with thicker and more durable materials than the original equipment making them an ideal upgrade.
Caster is a critical alignment consideration when setting up your car, offering zero down side on a modern, power steering equipped vehicle. It results in a camber gain on the outside tire when turning and offers better return to center after a turn. This increases not only front grip, but feel and confidence in the chassis.