- Subaru Forester Sports 2.5 X (2008)
- Subaru Forester Sports 2.5 XT (2008)
- Subaru Forester X (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)
- Subaru Forester X L L Bean Edition (2006, 2007, 2008)
- Subaru Forester XS (2003, 2004, 2005)
- Subaru Forester XS L L Bean Edition (2005)
- Subaru Forester XT (2004, 2005)
- Subaru Forester XT Limited (2006, 2007, 2008)
- Subaru Forester XT Premium (2005)
- Front & Rear Shocks & Struts are Sold individually. 2 required per vehicle.
Specs & Features
Front Spring Rate: N/A
- Front Height Drop: N/A
- Rear Spring Rate: N/A
- Rear Height Drop: N/A
Pedders EziFit Spring and Shock Kits are now an ideal alternative to buying separate components when refreshing your suspension.
Reduced installation time is the key benefit from the use of the Pedders EziFit as the spring, shock and shock mount is all supplied pre-assembled. No need to use the spring compressor as the work is already done for you. Just unbolt the old and bolt in the new.
Features of Pedders Springs:
- Supplied as a MATCHED SET of pre-assembled suspension components including Pedders SportsRyder gas struts, Pedders SportsRyder lowered coil springs, bump stops, boot kits and strut mounts.
- Includes offset rubber top mounts for increased castor and camber. Top mount bearing is angled to avoid "stiction" issues
- Reduced installation time as the components are supplied pre-assembled and ready for direct fitment.
- Individually shock dyno tested as a complete suspension system mated to your existing O.E. hardware for quality assurance & performance..
- Pedders SportsRyder gas struts in the EziFit kit are made from heavy duty twin-tube gas construction technology & heavy duty reinforced double welded mountings for long term durability.
- The complete kit is a system designed and valved to work together. You will experience dynamic sports ride & handling that is suitable for daily driving as well as performance driving without a harsh ride.
- All backed by our 2 Year / 24,000 mile warranty.